Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there guys,

i guess some of you have trouble logging in to the system (Welcome to Club Carry Philippines!) . i've tried removing the "enter the visual code" thing; however, according to the server, it cannot be removed. have you tried doing these steps?

1. click on refresh button on your browser,
2. re-type the website address (as for this site it is Welcome to Club Carry Philippines!)
3. voila! try registering in again...

if after you have tried doing all of this and still you haven't successfully registered in our website, the last thing that i would suggest is that you must try going into a reputable internet shop. currently i am in a secured net shop so i could see the code clearly in the registration page.

hopefully this would help you my dear suzuki pinoy enthusiasts.

godbless!

j-six

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the_ron said:
ey.. j-six.. im in the office now.

says here.. page cannot be displayed :(
hmmm...one possible reason for that is that you're behind a server-firewall thing kaya di sya pwedeng maaccess sa office nyo bro...

eto ang mismong url link or the real address of the site (are you ready guys? mahaba ito...) -> Club Carry Philippines :: Index

ayun...nabigay ko na ang lahat ng possible reasons, kaya for this matter the only thing i could suggest is to go to a net shop...like netopia...:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts