Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm wanting to trace back the wiring for both the headlights and the horn on my Baleno.

I've got wiring diagrams for most systems via the Haynes Autofix manual but their customer services say that Suzuki haven't released the diagrams that include the lights / horn etc.

Any ideas?

· Registered
14,010 Posts
1: Haynes is useless and inaccurate
2: available only via suzuki online portal.

What's your issue?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying, both the horn and one of the headlight bulbs have failed around the same time.

It may or not be connected, was wanting to check if there's a common ground or similar.

Diffuser headlights so I replaced the bulb, still no dipped / main beam so I'm assuming the ballast has also failed.

I need to remove the front bumper to access both the horn and ballast, haven't time to do that yet.

Was looking for wiring diagram just so I had all info to hand

· Registered
14,010 Posts
There's earth connections by the headlights on each side, but thankfully I've not had to get to them. You're right, probably a bad connection or a plug thats been snagged. Check the loom around the headlight for plugs that might have been disturbed. Ballast may be ok.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great, thanks for your help, I'll get the bumper off at the weekend and do some tests. I'm used to working on older cars so I'm finding the lack of information very frustrating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts