Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new soft top and i'm missing some factory hardware ( bow , tensioning straps ) any help where to get these items would be good cheers .

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
The tensioning straps should be a part of the new top. The bow can still be had from the zook vendors (Petroworks, Hawk, a few others). But because of the size and shape, you may want to see if you can find something in a local wreckers yard as the shipping for that bow usually costs as much or more that the part itself...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
my top just came with the upper half of the tensioners for the top. The bottom half of the strap was not included. Do you have the hardware for the straps on your zuk? If you have the eyelets on the back of your Tub, then you just need to go to a fabric store and get some nylon strap to thread through the tensioner upper and the eyelet on the Tub. Usually sold by the yard, get 2 yards and you should be set

·
Registered
17 Posts
All bits and peices are available from besttop. It sounds like you got the "replace a top". This is different then the full replacement top wich includes all the hardware, and the bow. Check out petroworks, they seem to have a good deal of top stuff and I was told that they will order any of the little bits piece by part if you need.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
suzukijohn.com sells all kinds of new hard to find parts but it cost like $120 or $140 just for the bow. Find one at a wrecking yard and give them 15 bucks for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts