Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 95 tracker with a hard top that is missing the back glass. My hard top has the place for 2 arm attachments for the back glass, one on each side. I've called 3 salvage yards in my area that have a back glass for my tracker but they all say their glass only has a place for 1 arm. Am I missing something or is my hardtop different than factory?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Back Glass

I have a 91 Tracker hardtop with the door which opens left to right. The hinges are on the right. All the Hardtop Trackers that I have seen are like this and they have one (1) arm (like a hydraulic strut) that controls the door with glass in it from slamming shut. I'm not sure quite how yours is unless it is a newer body style.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully the image uploaded... I have one of these attachment points on the left side and the right side. Is this how they all are

·
Registered
467 Posts
Iran, you an aftermarket hard top. The other guy has a tin top. Good luck finding any parts/glass for that after market hard top. Struts are industry standard and easily found.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
It may be a Bestop, hardtop. Post a sideview pic. If it's a Bestop, I can get you a part number.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts