Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe this to be a hard top for a Geo Tracker and Suzuki cousins.

Have this and the hard top piece that goes above the front seats. Nice shape, good glass. Defroster in back window. Has brake light. Few light scuffs from storage, should rub off.

Located in Fort Myers, FL area.

Anyone interested?

Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Are there any labels, model numbers, etc.? The central location of the release handle makes me wonder if this was intended for a Tracker. The spare tire and third brake light would be in the way unless they were removed. Cool looking top, though. I've never seen one like that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys.

This top belongs to my father in law. I asked him what it goes to and he doesn't remember very well (he's had hundreds of cars), but when I mentioned GEO Tracker he said that sounded familiar.

The center handle confused me too while trying to research it. I didn't take the pictures, but next time I'm over there, I can measure it, look for numbers and report back..

Any other vehicles that have a rear hard top and a center targa top (like a Tracker)? A Daihatsu Rocky is similar but I don't think it goes to that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The only other vehicle that comes to mind is the Isuzu Amigo. I found a few that look similar on Google images. :)

·
Super Moderator
17,870 Posts
pretty sure it's for a 2002 Geo Tracker
They only made Geo's until 1997. :huh:

Maybe from a later...

Chevrolet Tracker (1998 & 1989–1991 Canada)

GMC Tracker
Asüna/Pontiac Sunrunner
Chevrolet Vitara
Production 1989–1998

Or...who knows! Maybe a later Gen Chevy Tracker or Vitara.

Ref:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Tracker

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes he seemed to think it was from a second gen model. He said it wasn't the "small" one. Still need to get over there to measure and get any model numbers from it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tracker Hard Top

I am interested to find out if this is for a 2002 Chevy Tracker. if it fits then I am interested (depending on the price of course)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated. Still have this top. Berman.

Been away from where this top has been for a while. It is still available. I managed to get some more information about it. It has a tag that says "Berman" The number is hard to decipher. See pics.

Please email [email protected] if interested or have questions. Top is in Fort Myers, FL.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts