Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm buying a tin top samurai soon and have been gathering parts for it, today i purchased a defender roof rack for a smoking good price that May or May not fit a samurai. Does any one have a tin top that can be kind enough to measure the roof measurements for me? The defender roof rack I got has all hardware and the mounts are adjustable. It came with lights even all for $120!! I'm super excited even if it's a bit big I can cut and weld to shorten it, my only concern was its width. The guy said it came off a jeep but he had it on his blazer? Well either way I couldn't turn down the deal, it's $430 on amazon without the $120 bracket kit! Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
25 Posts
what year is the tin top? i can post tomorrow but i have an 88, not sure if the roof measurements are different for the higher or lower years.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If I may ask though, where did you find a roof rack for so cheap. I've been trying to fund one myself, but all seem to be arouND 300 and up

·
Registered
25 Posts
So measurement was, width 45 in. from rail to rail. Length was 65 in. from front to back. Keep in mind that was from farthest back to edge of frnot of roof.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts