Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

First time here as a registered member, and wanted to say how happy I am with my black 2008 SX4 Touring. Got just about every option from the dealer, plus a few aftermarket pieces like PIAA Extreme White Plus replacement bulbs; an add-on Hella horn to go along with the wimpy factory horn, tinted windows and a moonroof.

Was worried about the moonroof installation, but the fit and finish are excellent, and it looks like a factory job. In fact, it looks like the body was set-up for a moonroof. Does the Japanese home market version offer a moonroof option?

Gas mileage pretty good so far in mixed New York City and suburb driving. Local dealer had so many brands to represent that the salesman and back-office people didn't know as much as I did about the car.

Has anybody had any luck installing a remote start system? I was told that with the "Smart Key" system, a remote start was impossible.

Wanted to thank everyone for your great posts on this forum. You all helped me make an informed decision, and I love my new SX4!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm glad to hear you like it, my wife likes her SX4 also. She does miss her Heated Heats in her VW New Beetle, but can't have everything. (guess I could always open up my wallet and buy her some better seats).

·
Registered
143 Posts
welcome aboard, go check out SX4 Forums when you have a chance. this site doesn't offer much support for the SX4 for some reason, and i bet that you will find more then you could ever need on the club forums. hey even some of us get together sometimes for some fun with the cars. we did one not too long ago at the Delaware Water Gap.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm getting my remote installed next Thursday. The installer said there is no problem with the SX$ keyless entry -- I'd just have one extra fob on my keyring. However, I am switching over to the remote's keyless entry feature because it's being offered as a free option by my installer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts