Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo all...I'm Hanry Tanod from ****. My car is a Suzuki's new model named APV. Currently, APV is only sold in **** but will reach sout-east asia nations soon. My 8 seater APV GX is 1.5 MT (MPI-16 Valve). I hope that I can make new friends here.... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Hanry,

How's your APV coming along. The APV will be reaching here very soon.
However can you provide me with more information ? I might want to change my ride to APV

1) Fuel Consumption
2) Ride comfort
3) Any problems so far
4) Power (Enough power to carry eight adults)

Hope to hear from you soon

Tks :)
kkwl

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all!!!! I'm from the Philippines and just bought an APV 1.6L MPI. Will get the unit this coming Monday and will post my review as soon as I can.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear all,
I am still waiting for the launch of the APV in Singapore. Can't wait to view it!! Do share with me anything about the car. One question I would like to know from you guys... Where is the position of the outlet of the rear aircon?? Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to everyone,
my name is nomer, im new new in this forum - im from the philippine. I would appreciate if you could give me some pros and cons - information about the new APV. Coz ever since i saw it i searched the whole internet just to get some review from the new owners of it, but didnt get any. So i registered here hoping you could give me some info about the new APV. thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello All,

I'm Rommel from Rizal, Philippines.

I am new here since I had just got my new Suzuki APV GLX A/T last week from Suzuki Makati.

My previous ride is a Mazda B2200 pick-up.

I also hope to make new Suzuki APV friends here, and of course discuss relevant information on our rides.

Thanks and Good Day!

Originally posted by tanod@Feb 8 2005, 01:43 PM
Hallo all...I'm Hanry Tanod from ****. My car is a Suzuki's new model named APV. Currently, APV is only sold in **** but will reach sout-east asia nations soon. My 8 seater APV GX is 1.5 MT (MPI-16 Valve). I hope that I can make new friends here.... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
[ :grin: HI FOLKS ' A newbie here, as an owner of a 2004 Chevy Epica Lt with 14000 klm on the the clock have just come across this interesting site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts