Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
hahah those makes the brakes look so tiny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
It's a down south thang, to put big azz rims under your ride as long as they fit without lifting the car. I have 20's on my 07 forenza, looks great. Yeah the brakes looks small on my too, be better if I could get a BBK. Any one know where to find one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,805 Posts
boao2k2 said:
It's a down south thang, to put big azz rims under your ride as long as they fit without lifting the car. I have 20's on my 07 forenza, looks great. Yeah the brakes looks small on my too, be better if I could get a BBK. Any one know where to find one?
Email me at [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,284 Posts
boao2k2 said:
It's a down south thang, to put big azz rims under your ride as long as they fit without lifting the car. I have 20's on my 07 forenza, looks great. Yeah the brakes looks small on my too, be better if I could get a BBK. Any one know where to find one?
bigger isnt always better. that isn't very stylish if you ask me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
In the south it is very stylish. I get compliments every where I go, asking what did I have to do to get them to fit. I get a big smile, as most people are shocked when I say nothing, it's all stock. It's all in your opinion. I'm from the south, born and raised, I just don't like the so called donk fade. Jacking up a car to get bigger rims under it is stupid to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
There are those who dont like it, like I said it's all a matter of opinion. But I don't just put big rims and call it a day. I have to add performance mods as well. Right now I have a custom cold air intake with a flow through spectre filter (autozone) using some left over 2-1/2" piping and bending it to reach the lower fender. Also a 4" burn-tip muffler, with the silencer of course hate the ricer sound, and have a ground kit from sport compact only on the way. I am also looking for a performance chip/module.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,805 Posts
boao2k2 said:
There are those who dont like it, like I said it's all a matter of opinion. But I don't just put big rims and call it a day. I have to add performance mods as well. Right now I have a custom cold air intake with a flow through spectre filter (autozone) using some left over 2-1/2" piping and bending it to reach the lower fender. Also a 4" burn-tip muffler, with the silencer of course hate the ricer sound, and have a ground kit from sport compact only on the way. I am also looking for a performance chip/module.
Sadly that probably only makes up for the wheels
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
haha this is funny...if you want to do performance, then why did you put 20's on your car? your not gonna get any performance hualing all that rotational mass around with our small cars. If you want both styling AND performance, 17's or maybe even 18's would be fine, but 20 inch rims for performance doesn't cut it, for me at least. Don't judge me or anything...it's just my opinion and I'm glad your trying new things with our cars
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
I know the mods so far only make up for what I lhp ost with the big wheels that's why I did it. This car will never make it to a track for it is not a racer. It's mostly for show and to add a little hp increase and gas savings. For now it's just minor mods to increase hp. I wont be making any major mods to this as I've done to my honda until 2-3 years down the line, the car is only 2 months old. But eventually major mods like headers, high flow cat, light weight ud pulley (kink), racing cam, turbo, high speed fuel rail/injectors, but the car is still to new for these major mods just yet so i'll keep playing with my honda. Honda's a 92 Accord with 348,000 miles original engine, not fully rebuilt, but might as well be. (off subject, I know)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Fulofstl said:
haha this is funny...if you want to do performance, then why did you put 20's on your car? your not gonna get any performance hualing all that rotational mass around with our small cars. If you want both styling AND performance, 17's or maybe even 18's would be fine, but 20 inch rims for performance doesn't cut it, for me at least. Don't judge me or anything...it's just my opinion and I'm glad your trying new things with our cars
I do have 18's that I put back on the Honda. Some 18" Helo's with Falcon 215/35ZR tires. Personnally I like the look of the 20's on my new car better. I tried the 18's to me it just looks OK, like every body else's whip with 18's. I like to be different.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Hideous

Huge wheels + small car = ugly :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Everyone's not in it for the speed all the time, it's mostly just for show. If I wanna go fast I'll just drive my honda. Car's to new to be tearing down the engine just yet for major mods. For now it's just a little more HP and all show for the Friday night car meetings at the park. It does attract the ladies though.
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top