Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I have a HKB 4500K HID kit on Optra (same thing as Forenza). Although my car doesn't have the projector headlights, I love it. Colour is nice and pretty close to white, with a slight tint of blue. They light up the road much better than any halogens. Theres no comparison to those blueish coloured bulbs. We had to disable daytime running lights on mine as there was not enough current on that setting to power them properly. So now my lights are fully manual, only on when I turn them on.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
thirstyk said:
Thought so. I'll just settle for Silverstars. I get an insurance discount for the running lights
LOL you are telling me that you would tell your insurance about your mods? I don't tell insurance shit. The less they know the better.

·
Registered
321 Posts
kinkyllama said:
I wounder what the difference in insurence would make if I told them what I've done to my car. . .
kinky you'll see it sky rocket UP dats the difference LOL especailly with your age shit i even pay alot at 21 with Allstate and im getting a discount

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
DeRoc23 said:
kinky you'll see it sky rocket UP dats the difference LOL especailly with your age shit i even pay alot at 21 with Allstate and im getting a discount
Yeah... but it maybe worth doing some mods like the suspension which would break easy in an accident but not things like the big brake kit which can't be damaged badly in an accident.

·
Registered
321 Posts
kinkyllama said:
Yeah... but it maybe worth doing some mods like the suspension which would break easy in an accident but not things like the big brake kit which can't be damaged badly in an accident.
true then again you might be getting a discount for that since there more like safety features better suspension for handleing and bigger brakes for fater stopping depends on how you word it to your insureance agent you get me hmmm got me thinking now to sweet talk my agent (she's a girl so wouldnt really know im doing it to go faster or performance) Nice

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
DeRoc23 said:
true then again you might be getting a discount for that since there more like safety features better suspension for handleing and bigger brakes for fater stopping depends on how you word it to your insureance agent you get me hmmm got me thinking now to sweet talk my agent (she's a girl so wouldnt really know im doing it to go faster or performance) Nice
Who knows... I paid two years of insurence when I first got my car and it's almost up so I'm gonna redo it all. Will play around with things like that...I'm also going to an insurence agent thats also a racer that I know so he should give good discount knowing I have allot of experiance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts