Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed an XM Satalite receiver?
I tried installing a Sirius Clarion compatable receive with no luck.
I used the connection in the back of the radio everything hooked up no problems in the back of the head unit.

When I turned everything on the port in the back of the radio seemed to start working but the Sirius Sat recieve wasn't reconized.

I take oonly the XM receive will work for some odd reason... I can't wait for the merger then I can just buy the XM receiver from factory and have them install it
I think it cost like 400.00 thats really expensive!!!

What is everone elses thoughts??

·
Registered
582 Posts
What kind of radio do you have in your car? Is it just a cd player or do you have a cd/tape player? If so, use the tape deck to work your XM reciever. I have XM in my car and it works great! I wired my antana so no one can see the wire and have my xm antana at the top of my car right from out my trunk door(hatchback) that is. If you dont understand what i am saying, maybe i can take some pisc for ya later and show you how i did it.

·
Registered
582 Posts
menard714 said:
It's factory HU
XSport Package
um.. do you even own a forenza/reno, or are you in the wrong section. but still, i dont know what that means, do you have a cd/casset player, if so, use your casset player.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts