Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group buy price is $100* which is extremely reasonable as I got several quotes for custom ones and they were all in the $200-$350 range. I have to buy 10 to start out but if there is only one person interested in the group buy I am covering the rest so no matter how many people go in the group buy it will still happen. But the cost will go up after the group buy..50% non-refundable deposit is required via paypal or cashiers check. I don’t expect anyone to put any money down before I get pictures up but you can.

For the group buy price of $100* you have your choice of primer, black glass (Carbon fiber without the ugly green tint to it), billet proof glass, or for extra (not sure how much yet) black vinyl that matches the black dash in the forenza (don’t know what the renos looks like). The pods don't look to be perfectly even beacause we were going for function over looks. When sitting in the drivers seat you can see the gauges very well compared if they were all centered/even you wouldn't be able to see them as well.

These are samples of the materials being used, along with the highest quality resins. First is the billet proof glass and second is the blackglass.
http://www.fibreglast.com/images/contentimages/346.jpg
http://www.fibreglast.com/images/contentimages/207.jpg

*Doesn't include shipping; but based on prior experiance it'll be $15 for Canada and less for the US.

Let me know if your intrested!
Danny

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
TTGOTH said:
Nice, But i'm an all motor build. What would be the three gauges i would use? A/F, ?, ?.
Depending on how far you go NA, you might need A/F gauge. And if you are going to push your car in a warm climate a coolant temp gauge woudn't hurt either. Also oil pressure and temperature would be a good idea.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I'm interested, but waiting for some pics.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTGOTH said:
Nice, But i'm an all motor build. What would be the three gauges i would use? A/F, ?, ?. Will it be a part to bolt onto the pillar plastic, Or is it a plastic replacement? Put me down for one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a plastic replacement...come to think of it I gotta talk about them with the other side so it matchs....not sure if thats included int he price as with my setup we just wrapped my old one in vinyl.

A/f, oil temp, water temp, oil pressure, or voltage (if you have a system or something).

As far as you wanna take your motor its not a bad thing to have it all to be safe.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fulofstl said:
I'll take one too....is the pillar color going to be black or gray?
Blackglass (looks like carbon fibre without the green tint), billet proof glass, or primer so you can paint it yourself. Or for extra you can get black vinyl to match the black forenzas dash.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
echoalpha23 said:
Hey You Know I Am In, And All Over That!!! Keep Us Posed Great Work On This One!!!! Cant Wait Whats The Eta???
Not sure...we keep taking longer than expected on the prototype but are trying to make it perfect.

TTGOTH said:
I would like to see a gauge pod that will replace the clock, Or bolt on top of it. Even better we could use Linear Actuaters that will hide it when the engine is off, And raise it when the car is running.....
Thats never going to happen...maybe one the replaces the clock in the far future but I doubt anyone would really want that is it replaces the clock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts