Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

Just came across this great little site & thought i must say hello! I had a look through some of your previous posts it appears that most of you are in the philippines or near by, so possibly I may be the first member in australia :) I've managed to get my hands on a 89 carry ute dt51?? (537cc) i'll post some pic's later, but my question is does anyone know where I can get a manual or part diagrams for this model?

Cheers
Dan

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome Auzcarry!

I am sorry to inform you that here in the Philippines I have not know anyone who owns a Zuki ride that owns a manual. I visited the The Australian Mightyboy you can try asking them if they have one. If I'm be able to acquire one I'll let you know.

I am not familiar with the 537 cc engine but the 550cc 6 valve F5 is quite abundant here and usually if you have knowledge on car engine it would be easy to tinker with it. The F5B is a 12 valve 550 cc engine. F6 12 valve 660 cc is also a popular engine.

Hope your able to find a manual. Goodluck!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Auzcarry said:
Hi guys,

Just came across this great little site & thought i must say hello! I had a look through some of your previous posts it appears that most of you are in the philippines or near by, so possibly I may be the first member in australia :) I've managed to get my hands on a 89 carry ute dt51?? (537cc) i'll post some pic's later, but my question is does anyone know where I can get a manual or part diagrams for this model?

Cheers
Dan
greetings dan, i have an existing manual, however it is distorted already. it is still the original manual that came with my ride.

cheers,
j-six

·
Registered
200 Posts
Auzcarry said:
Thanks guys,

Yellowturtle I think your right, she's got F5A stamped on the head. does anyone know where the engine number is stamped? :confused:

and some pic's, she'll a little unkept at the moment still waiting fresh paint
View attachment 4148

View attachment 4149
cheers Dan
bro, i guess its on the passenger side, where the seatbelts are installed on the side. it should be there.

cheers,
j-six

·
Registered
200 Posts
pascalhatesworm said:
j-six,
can you bring the manual on our 3rd EB? ill bring a copier :D
i could, but currently the van is not in our garage, so i can't bring it. rest assured i will provided i could join any EB's, so pls. just get ready with your copier, ok? hehe!

btw, pls. try logging in to our own site, ok bro? peace out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys!

just dropped by to say its a great to be part of this thread..i'll post pics of my suzuki carry soon...anyone from davao howler back:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts