Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, looking forward to getting to know some folks and find some help with a"new" tracker I picked up this week. It is a 93 2WD with the 8V engine and 3L30 trans. Really clean car with 215000 miles on the clock, new tires and struts. The trans is bad and I plan to search this site for some expertise. Future plans are to start gathering all the parts to do a diesel conversion. I know the VW engine is the most used but I have been looking at Kubota V2203 builds on DB and OB sites. That engine really interest me for the Tracker. We will see what the future holds. :)

·
Super Moderator
19,086 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I see you are a moderator Max so I wanted to ask a question. What do I need to do to load a signature and a photo like yours?

·
Super Moderator
19,086 Posts
Go to "User CP" at the top. That will get you into your Control Panel. Poke around there and get familiar with it. From there you can add a signature, your location and pic (avatar) beneath your screen name, amongst other tweaks.

·
Super Moderator
19,086 Posts
Photo AND Sig problems?

An avatar or a pic in a post?

If the avatar, note the max size you can use as indicated and only hit the add pic button ONCE, then close the page.

You gotta' play with it. You'll get it! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts