Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had quite great experiences with this car. It is a cute looking car, which can always get you up.

Baleno has many thoughtful features including great performance, sporty styling, too bouncy, economical.

But slow as a wet weekend. There is no legroom. Every panel in the car rattled. Sounded like a bag of marbles let loose in a biscuit tin.

Moreover it drank petrol at alarming rate, when you will drive it at high speed.

Can you believe that my half of the salary is wasted in its servicing and filling up of petrol?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have auto or manual trans? 1.8L?

Mine is manual 1.8L, and I thought it was actually fast, and not bad on gas. I think about 27mpg when driving 80mph... Maybe if you are buying petrol, not gas, then you are not in the USA (where every car is an suv and gets 15 mpg)
Anyways, I was happy with the two items you didn't like about yours.
Taker ez, MIke

·
Registered
3 Posts
OH, and I think when youre buying petrol, its probably far more expensive than gas... (costs me $20 to fill my tank from completely - stuttering out of fuel - empty)

·
Registered
10 Posts
In Canada we also call it gas and not petrol. Last I checked we pay around $0.82 / litre or more ( also depends on the grade ).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts