Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 Grand Vitara TD which has done less than 54,000 miles.I have been very satisfied with the truck up until 2 weeks ago when the clutch pedal dropped to the floor,this entailed me having to limp to the local suzuki dealer who informed me the bell housing would need replacing,and the master cylinder.I have had this repair done along with a new clutch.The bill came to just under £1000 and I felt that at 54000 the bell housing should not have smashed.I asked suzuki uk to give me a good will gesture and the answer was no,nothing, needless to say this is the last suzuki product I shall ever buy.It is also a warning to anyone considering buying this product and be aware that even if you do not use one off road,and have regular services as I did they are not as bullet proof as they would have you believe.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sorry about your problem...I've heard some downs to the early editions of the GV, but nothing as bad as that. Hope you'll try and reconsider the next Grand Vitara which comes out in 2005! It should be much better since it's partially developed with GM!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts