·
Registered
1 Posts
Does this help?

and this one

·
Registered
95 Posts
Does anyone have the service manual for the 2012-2015 euro5 DDiS series??

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi @juhanvon. Negative, I was not able to find it. I think it is a CD for this version, not just a pdf.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Is the model ypou are discussing use the F9Q engine (JB419) ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Indeed, the diesel engine uses always the Renault F9Q engine, but with some evolutions in the last years to reach the euro 5 emission classification, and some improvements.

·
Registered
10,410 Posts
Indeed, the diesel engine uses always the Renault F9Q engine, but with some evolutions in the last years to reach the euro 5 emission classification, and some improvements.
Assuming 3rd generation then yes, the F9Q was used.
Why they decided to use this engine defies logic.

·
Registered
357 Posts
ok i have a copy of the manual if you send me your details via messages you can get it off my dropbox . It has all the engines. 4,v6 and diesel

·
Registered
357 Posts
Assuming 3rd generation then yes, the F9Q was used.
Why they decided to use this engine defies logic.
what is wrong with it??

I often wondered why they picked such a difficult to maintain v6 for my 98, especially the timing chain abortion and the coolant pipe at the back. Mine corroded.

·
Registered
10,410 Posts
what is wrong with it??
Physically it was designed for transverse mounting and is one of the most awkward things to work on even for basic servicing in the GV. Try getting to the water temp sensor or the thermostat.

Control systems wise, if its working thank the deity if your choice. They are known for variable vane issues in the turbo, sensor diagnostics are problematic at times and because suzuki decided to use their ecm instead of the one Renault use a lot of the codes can be misleading. Resulting in increased diagnostic time and effort.

·
Registered
357 Posts
thanks, sounds like a good thing i opted for petrol..

Reactions: 2013GV
1 - 17 of 17 Posts