Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys can any one help me out my GV 2.0 TD 2003 blew the 30amp D-RLY1 fuse yesterday (not sure but i am guessing is fuel relay fuse) therfore related to fuel supply as the car ground to a halt, ive isolated the pump and it still blows and pulled just about every relay i can find still blows fuses any ideas

thanks

Keith

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Guys can any one help me out my GV 2.0 TD 2003 blew the 30amp D-RLY1 fuse yesterday (not sure but i am guessing is fuel relay fuse) therfore related to fuel supply as the car ground to a halt, ive isolated the pump and it still blows and pulled just about every relay i can find still blows fuses any ideas

thanks

Keith
Did you find out what this was? As I am having the same problem.
Thanks Kev

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
If this is the RHW engined version then it mostly supplies the ECM and therefore I have no idea what circuits it then supplies. Let me know what engine it has and I can at least post up a diagram that may help a little. Double relay fuse 2 supplies the fuel pump ;).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.