Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my kit ordered today. Pretty excited, and hoping that this makes enough difference to end the power pursuit. ;)

I did buy a '04 Harley Dyna CV carb, and I have the video on required mods bookmarked...will get that going. Actually found a site that sells some cool additional pieces parts for the carb that could be beneficial.
Here are a couple:
Velocity Emulsion Tube for Harley-Davidson Carburetors
Harley EZ-Just Mixture Screw for CV Carburetors

(And if you know of other places that sell this stuff for better prices, please reply!)

But jetting... I know that the guy I bought the carb from had modified it, because his bike was heavily modded. But that doesn't necessarily mean that it will still be jetted right for the Zuk.

My question for those of you that have bought the myside-2 from ZOR, did you find you had to step up the jets? Or were they pretty aligned with what the Harley engine required?

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Hi,
I bought mine complete with the 44 carb from Myron. I have not had to do anything except drive. Great kit.
Mike

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the email from Myron about discussing the carb. So I took the time to tear into it. It appears that everything is already done, but I haven't confirmed with him.

The diaphragm hole is already drilled out. The needle already has spacers (3X.020).
The idle screw cap has already been taken care of. And the float looks to be leveled already.
But it appears that I won't get my kit for about a month. :( Such is life.

stoked!!

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
well worth the wait
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts