Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had the car for 3 months. Stupid woman coming out of a driveway mistook the gas pedal for the brake pedal. Rolled me over, spent 4 hours in hospital. Not a happy boy I can tell you. Hope she's more sore than I am this morning. Must have been 70 yo. Hope they take her licence away. Now the agony begins.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Much appreciated mate. It's sad looking at the empty space that used to house the best car I have ever owned. Now the job of replacing it. I'm 99% sure it's a right-off. I am wondering if I can sue for the extras that I had fitted that won't be covered by the insurance.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hope you're ok w/no lasting issues. Our first GV (MY 2000) was totaled this way - and insurance would pay about $200 for $1200 worth of tow equipment. So we removed what we could at the boneyard before they towed it away for reuse. It took us ~6 mos to find a replacement GV (we specifically wanted 2000-2005 to tow behind our RV). Best of luck in your quest for a replacement vehicle, this is one risk that we take everyday driving around!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photos of the wreck

Geez did it hit home when I saw it. I did manage to strip it of some parts but I was still sore from the accident and couldn't manage the heavy parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts