Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some motegi sx 7's put on :) I think they look good.. I went with fifteens much lighter and didnt have to buy new tires so thata plus... I will take pics soon and also get the pics up of my ghetto ass air intake that really needs replaced by the BMS system but first comes the thermo.. They sent me the wrong rims, they were supposed to have a chrome lip but they sent the flat black but I was like hell they look good and not everyone has them so, ya pretty excited to show them and get some feed back, check back tomorow..

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Again sorry about the sizes I always resize and save them.. but it never works? let me know what you think...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah Id rather save weight and not ben some 600.00 rims on these pot hole ass roads here.. These fifteens are pretty damn light.. btw what the hell does IMO mean?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
= they were supposed to have a chrome lip but they sent the flat black but I was like hell they look good and not everyone has them so, ya pretty excited to show them and get some feed back, check back tomorow..
Call them up. If you got them online the last thing they want you to do is return them for the right ones...they should give you some money back.

This happened with me, luckily they sent the wheels in the color I was going to get for the track down the road anyways.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks :) Ive had these for a few days tho, could I still call them?? Money back would be nice!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didnt work because the guy showed me them and I okayed them.. nice try tho. :s

1 - 13 of 13 Posts