Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally ordered my 2007 wagon in Absolute White w/ Convenience package.

I also ordered a slew of accessories, including the Gunmetal wheels, sill plates, b-pillar SWT trim and more.

I'm going to have a look at it this Wednesday, but won't take delivery until several weeks later.

Anything in particular I should look out for? Some minor thing that annoyed you and you had to go back to the dealer to have fixed later? Might as well get it done now if I can find any such problem.

Thanks,
- Ming

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congrats! Glad to have another wagon guy. White is a good choice - get dark tint, and it looks very nice.

If you go with the factory accessory crossbars, heads-up that they whistle like a banshee. There's no fairing marketed for them; Thule has some new "aero" load bars that are the same shape, and should be releasing a fairing to go with them.

I don't know if new ones have the same rubber seal, but there's a recall for a simple fix of a rubber component cover in the steering that develops a whining, moaning squeak like a bratty two-year-old. They were lubing it, but the fix now is to trim it. They should know if your 07 is affected or not, and it should be minor.

Also, have them check to make sure that the ECM has the latest flash updates -- I don't know about the drive-by-wire throttle, but there were a few updates for the previous design.

Pics!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks schoolpsych, and pics will def. be posted!

I'm getting a deep tint, no crossbars - I read bad things about fuel economy and crossbars so I skipped that.

in addition to what I listed above I'm getting:

SWT Chrome taipipe
floormats
cargo mat
swt door emblems
bumper protector

maybe something else I'm forgetting...

·
Registered
259 Posts
My crossbars made about a 1 to 1.5 mpg dent in my fuel economy. Not too bad, but they also are easily removable. They go on and off as needed.

I might think about that bumper protector...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
iROK said:
You must be excited :D
That's right! I love my black 2000 Bonneville SSEi, but she's starting to show her age, especially on the inside. Looking forward to that new car smell and MP3 CD player...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts