Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a relatively quite exhaust... have headers going to a glass pack. Sounds as bad as one would think. Please let me know what you as posters have done.
Also this is a 88.5 sami with dual Webe 40dcoe carbs... soon to be tuned!
I also will be using it on the deer lease.
Thanx

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a glasspack on mine and it is pretty quiet but I don't have a header and it is a pretty larg glasspack. My only complaint is something is rattleing inside it. if you want something quieter you could go with a turbo muffler.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah i can't stand the sound of glass packs, my friend runs one on his 86 sami. . I truly love the sound of the Hushpower 2 by flowmaster. had one on my civic, and my drag crx gave me a low rumble without that glass pack nasty sound.you will have to make adapters to match your exhaust. i'm working on other motor problems on mine but it will be the one going on when i do my new exhaust. the down side is if you still have the 1.3 it may be to open for that small exhaust system.

·
Registered
201 Posts
yeah i have a flowmaster....40 series i believe. and it sounds very nice, i mean the truck is a little loud, but well....i like it.

good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts