Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car has 149000 miles and has a blown head gasket, but still runs and drives. The convertible top has a crack in the back window, but the fabric is in excellent condition. RUST FREE FRAME, but driver side door is rusted out and driver side Rocker is rusted. Besides that, NO other rust present especially on the floor, and where suspension bolts to frame. It's a 5 speed manual with new clutch, new exhaust, new CV joints, new radiator. The interior is complete and in good condition. The tires are at 50%. This car was picked up by me in a recent purchase of a 91 geo metro, so some parts were taken off of the 93 for the 91. The tops were swapped from both cars, the rear view mirrors and front driver side marker light are missing, and it's missing the driver side inner door handle to open the door. Besides those missing items, the car is complete inside and out. I'm looking at getting 1000 OBO for the whole car. If I don't get any good offers in 1-2 months, I'll start parting it out. IT would be a shame to part out a car that still has a lot of life left in the frame and drivetrain. You can contact me @ [email protected] for pics and more info. Thanks,
Dustin..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts