Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just owned the car last year and it has visited to workshop many times.

The efficiency of engine is not upto the mark. In gentle cruising, its noises are unbearable and unobtrusive, and vibrations are practically nonexistent

Its clutch is of bad quality that I think it is the weakest point is this car. Its shifter and clutch are decidedly "not good," and this quickly became apparent on my test drive.

Moreover, its steering is also not properly handled and braking system is also poor.

On the move, there was very little tire noise, and wind rush was the only disturbance on the freeway.

This car is full of problems, I recommend not buy this car and wait for some another model.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi rueda! Its really very sad that you have faced numbers of problems with your car within a year.I want to asked one thing that why you went for local service when it is under warrenty period?It is latest and one of the best model of Suzuki.
It is loaded with lots of new features like-handle easily on highway, you push a button while cruising and you average around 38 mpg. It gets about 24 mpg in the city. Compared to the other models this beats it ten times over.

As your well wisher I suggest you, not to go for local services because they don't know much about these models.

Originally posted by 21rueda@Jul 10 2004, 12:26 PM
I have just owned the car last year and it has visited to workshop many times.

The efficiency of engine is not upto the mark. In gentle cruising, its noises are unbearable and unobtrusive, and vibrations are practically nonexistent

Its clutch is of bad quality that I think it is the weakest point is this car. Its shifter and clutch are decidedly "not good," and this quickly became apparent on my test drive.

Moreover, its steering is also not properly handled and braking system is also poor.

On the move, there was very little tire noise, and wind rush was the only disturbance on the freeway.

This car is full of problems, I recommend not buy this car and wait for some another model.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by simren@Jul 18 2004, 02:10 AM
Hi rueda! Its really very sad that you have faced numbers of problems with your car within a year.I want to asked one thing that why you went for local service when it is under warrenty period?It is latest and one of the best model of Suzuki.
It is loaded with lots of new features like-handle easily on highway, you push a button while cruising and you average around 38 mpg. It gets about 24 mpg in the city. Compared to the other models this beats it ten times over.

As your well wisher I suggest you, not to go for local services because they don't know much about these models.
I agree. I think the Forenza handles amazingly. The steering feels more like a BMW or Mercedes in how tight it is. The ride is amazing and is VERY quiet compared to anything else in it's class. I have the automatic so I can't comment on the clutch. While the car does lack a little in power I have found the fuel economy to be very good. Even when I drive hard.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by SuperBlue@Nov 9 2004, 10:39 AM
I agree. I think the Forenza handles amazingly. The steering feels more like a BMW or Mercedes in how tight it is. The ride is amazing and is VERY quiet compared to anything else in it's class. I have the automatic so I can't comment on the clutch. While the car does lack a little in power I have found the fuel economy to be very good. Even when I drive hard.
I dont think it lacks badly in power. . . its a little better than MOST of the cars in its class but an performence air intake will probably give you ALOT more hp on this car than any other car in its class.. . . just by looking at the stock one they went way out of there way to make it quiet. Im waiting for Erfinder and GSIturbo to dyno there car wtih the new intake (which i think they did today) to see exactly how much hp it will gain

1 - 4 of 4 Posts