Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can buy these accessories:
1. Bug Shield / Hood Protector
2. Bumper Guards (on both sides, just below the front tip of the fender flairs).

The original part numbers were:
1. 99980-8013
2. SZ1005102

The originals are discontinued, so it will probably be aftermarket manufactured now, or used.

Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CARiD has the front bumper guards for $23.00 which is really good, but they wanted $16.00 to ship them from Florida to NY, which was quite a bit considering you can put them both in one hand.
They thought they had the deflector, but after a hard look, had to admit they did not.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bringing things up to date:
No more bug shields available anywhere. I got the last one from a guy in California that has had them for years, and had a sales post on this forum.
I would suggest getting a deflector for a similar width hood and retrofitting it onto the Suzuki. The original has a slight raise in the height that follows the hood bulge, so you won't get that, but everything else should be the workable if that radius on the front edge is close. May require some alteration, and sorting through the hood hardware if your car had a deflector on it, and the ones that come with the new deflector.
My original one was brownish plastic. The new one was more black and the hood securing hardware was not in the same location (but the new ones came in the box).

The front bumper guards (fender flair continuations):
Drivers side SZ 1004102
Pass side SZ 1005102
They are available on RockAuto, but you have to punch in these part numbers, as they are not included in the listing for "Exterior".
They are available other places, but this was the best price and the lowest shipping ($39.00 US all in).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts