Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I got a 94 tracker 2 door. local bone yard has a 02 Vitara with beautiful front seats. Would they mount into my tracker without mods?

thanks for your help,

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Pretty sure not without mods. Don't know if adapter brackets are still available, but I used some to adapt Neon seats to my 92 & 97 2 dr Trackers, but still was a lot of modification.. Found them on ebay. "Steel Horse" comes to mind. If you find out different, please post back, as there's a nice set of Grand Vitara seats at the local boneyard.

·
Registered
70 Posts
They will work but some easy mods will let them work great. You must remove all the brackets from the new seats. You will need the front seat brackets from the old seats to mount to the new seats. For mounting to the rear mounts you will need four allen head button bolts and need to drill the mounting holes in the seat track to be able to bolt them to the floor. Also u will need some shims (thick washers) to shim the rear of the seats to the correct height. The bolts are needed because if not the old bolts will not let the seats slide back and forth. I did this about 5 years ago and haven't had any issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
could you post some pics of your seat mods. . . . i bought some great looking seats from an 02 tracker . . . armrests and plenty of foam. . . great looking seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts