Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya all ;;;nice site :lol: just thought i would drop a few lines ;;;;;;;i have a suzuki ignis 1328cc its really a nice ride trust me gas wise;;; neat which is good for my part of the world which is in the west indies ( like Barbados;;;;;; Trinidad;;;; St Lucia ;;;;just to name a few) and it looks great (posted a pic check it out) however i was really dissapointed when the suzuki ignis sport came online i thought i had spent my money to fast cause the sports is all that and more but i went in to the drawing room ad created a new ignis;;;;;;;;my friends call it the BLADE let me tell u why;;;;it has bigger injectors;;;;;its turbocharge;;;;16inch rims and other mods running with 9lbs of boost :blink: and in a 1/4 mile it beating the suzuki sports by 7 cars lents or more and its not yet finish i and trying to get a gearbox for it not sure on the spec of the suzuki sports but anyone that knows if the gearbox of the sport can fit the gl i would sure like you the share the knowledge

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Blade, saw your work on the net a couple of weeks ago... btw, was the new one 1.3 83HP or the latest with 94HP? I'm thinking of buying one very soon.... but there's no tuning/styling knowledge with Ignis from where I come from (Slovenia,Europe). Sport model is too small for me...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey peeps, I wanna know, is there any way to supercharge an ignis sport? I'll be taking my delivery of mine soon, and I wanna do some upgrades (with tthe company's permission so that I don't void the warranty of course!)

·
Registered
38 Posts
hello mate you couldn't tell me all the mods you did on your ignis could ya, i'm not sure about the gear box but it worth a try, why not pop down your garage and i'm sure they'd be able to tell if it could fit just by looking. cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts