Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nag-taas nanaman ang Gas!!!

Nagtaas nanaman ang gas!!!AARRGGhh:mad: Anyway, I can still stretch my P500 a week for my gas but if it reach P48 or P50 pesos per liter baka taasan ko na to P600 or P650 a week. Pero tipid pa rin naman dahil low maintenance sya at ideal for everyday city driving.

Yun lang.:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
fuel type

I was searching for a site to provide me info on the recommended fuel type for Suzuki Carry or al least a similar engine type...but my search was in vain...

I am currently using premium gasoline. I was just wondering if i can use unleaded (silver) gas. Masyadong mahal na kasi ng gasolina.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lance_pad said:
I was searching for a site to provide me info on the recommended fuel type for Suzuki Carry or al least a similar engine type...but my search was in vain...

I am currently using premium gasoline. I was just wondering if i can use unleaded (silver) gas. Masyadong mahal na kasi ng gasolina.
Im using Unleaded on my van F10A is my engine. i dont experience any problem at all.

alam nyo kung may pera lang ako papakabit talaga ako ng LPG. almost half mare-reduce sa gas allowance eh. most taxi drivers ganun na gamit. currently nasa 25-28K installation -mahal pa hehehe. depende din siguro sa car. meron nga daw pina install nya tangke talaga ng LPG sa may Filinvest ata. hay... for now di ko muna ginagamit van ko. lapit lang kase office ko lakad lang muna :D gamit ko sya tuwing weekends and pag may pupuntahan na kailangan ng kargahan.

last time i heard LPG costs 25 to 28 pesos /L.:p

·
Registered
203 Posts
YES to unleaded!

Yes! You can use unleaded gas in your ride especially if it came from Japan. All Japanese vehicles uses unleaded since the 70's and to the present. I just use premium because of habit but I might try unleaded soon. As long as the Octane is 90 up pwede. Lalo na kung LPG pwedeng, pwede sya.

Here is picture ng may LPG na suzuki and a brochure of a suzuki truck with LPG in Pakistan.

http://www.pakwheels.com/brochures/Suzuki_Ravi_CNG_2005_(Pakwheels.com).pdf

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks a lot guys for the assurance! ...it's unleaded gas on my next fill.

Sana malapit lang ang office para maglalakad na lang...good for the heart pa! Dati, during summer, I ride my bike in going to the office...hehe di pwede ngayon.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Lead in Gas??????

Greetings! I belive gas in the PI comes from the US.
The US has not put lead in gas since before 1988!
I do not know of any gas exporting company that adds lead to their gas. It dont make any diffrence what they call it at the pump, or what company, its all at least 90 octain here in PI unless you are buying it from a plastic drum vender on some of the smaller islands, age and temprature, and wheather the gas can is vented to air will make a diffrence, for the worse (lower octain as it ages)
Leaded gas causes brain defects if you breath the fumes, or get it one you, before and after its burned. Thats why they removed it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts