Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a 2000 suzuki jimny with the g13bb motor

i have recently changed the auto transmission and every things seems to work fine

after changing the transmission when i hooked up the tps everything seems fine but after 2000RPM the rpms start to fluctuate until like 4000rpm then revs normal

this happens when free revving in nuetral and in drive the car drives but jerks violently until its florred and goes over 4000rpm

i disconnected the tps and every thing works fine just the transmission wont kickdown by its self

so i assumed it was a faulty tps so got a brand new one for $250 and it does the same thing????

few things i tried is i move the tps position (screws removed) a few degrees and it seems to work fine but then the screw holes wont line up? and i never removed it in the first place so can see how adjustment can go out.

i realy need to fox this to gain kickdown been driving like this for a few months know..

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Kickdown won't work if you have any faults registered with the ECU or TCM, have you got any warning lights showing on the dash? If you have removed the TPS then you will need to reset it as per the FSM which can be found here:

http://www.rhinoman.org

1 - 2 of 2 Posts