Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom turbo kit for 1.6L Baleno. turbo off a Z32 300zx. Was running 15PSI very reliable and the car was very fast. Can possibly arange a test drive to feel turbo if serious as it is still on the car. (car is unregistered but i live on quiet roads)

Comes with piping, intercooler, turbo, manifold, loud BOV and manifold with dump pipe.

I also have inlet manifold with evo injectors that ran the 15 PSI, button clutch that is a few thousand kms old and still has lots left in it. can negotiate right price.

Also have a Autronic SMC available. i want to use this on my mitsubishi, but i know it cost me $900 then $1000 for install and a further $1000 for a very good tune. so i feel it would be best to sell it with the tune to suit this setup as a kit.

Car was running 7.0L per 100 kms which is better than the baleno factory rating of 7.2 or 7.5 (i cant remember). Power comes on very quick as its a small turbo hitting good usable boost around 3000rpm. gearing in the baleno let my top speed down, but it was easily capable of getting over 180kph up a hill.

looking at $2000 for the whole car.

will not sell the ECU before from the turbo kit. so dont email me chasing the ECU only please. I may sell the turbo kit seperate for $800.

this would be an ideal kit for a vitara, you'd just need another dump pipe made up. im not sure what the gearbox spline is but im assuming it might be different so the clutch might not suit a vitara.

email me on [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts