Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
You're kidding, right?
'plugs in with two wires and reprograms the ECU'...

Have you tried the Cyclone for the air cleaner or the magnetic molecular realignment pak that clamps to your fuel line?

Sorry, but no.
:D

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Ya got me figured out...

When they can 'afford' to sell you a $399 item for $69 and for some reason it will work on any vehicle you can name (and find on their list), I tend to disbelieve their testing procedures.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Let's see if I can remember the technical explanation of this gadget. As I recall, this device just fakes out your vehicle's computer by altering the voltage from the oxygen sensor to make mixture richer. Can't remember where I read this. Most probably from Popular Science or Mechanics or one of the too many car mags I subscribe too. Bottom line, the message was that this thing worked just marginally enough to avoid fraud, but not enough to warrant wasting your money on it. You've heard the "if it sounds too good to be true ........ ". It belongs in the "POS" bin.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thats why i brought it to the forum. I new I'd get the scoop one way or another. and a little comedy from billjohn doncha know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts