Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worked all day on the wiring on my Samurai cleaning it up and making it look better. I have rewired other vehicles and it never ceases to amaze me what I have found. You wonder what someone was thinking when they did what they did. Hot wires leading off to nowhere, wire plugs...unplugged with wires pushed into them running through the firewall and wapped around the same wire 3 feet down the bundle. Had eveything working, then wrapped it all up with tape and now the turn-signals aren't working again.
Does anyone know where I can find a picture of the fuse block and what each fuse goes to? Found a blown 10 amp and a missing fuse.

GIZMO

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
its a common problem.. there's this plug that doesn't look like it does anything and it's got a jumper wire in the end of it. Sometimes the connections of the jumper get corroded or it falls out of the plug end.

Just kidding man. The cover for the fuse block has a diagram on it with all of the fuses and what they go to... I'll see If I can find a diagram or a pic for you. It should also be in the FSM.

edit: heres the wiring diagram

I'll see if I can find the fuse layout for you too

Edit: I forgot to ask if it was EFI or carb. The diagram above was for a carb and so is this image I pulled from I-zook

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....just what I needed. I don't have a fuse box cover and could not find a picture.

GIZMO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts