Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the BMS CAI (I got tired of waiting for them to get the C.A.R.B cert lol), and when I was presented with the shipping options I got the following:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/jurupa/funny.jpg

Now if you notice "Home Delivery" is one day and it is the cheapest, but if I wanted to wait (like I want to) I can pay FedEx to hold on to my CAI for a couple of days. Yes the elite blackout is my address. But I thought this was funny tho. I know I can drive up to BMS and pick one up, but I don't really have the time to as I have to study for test and I just got a part time job and I have no freaking clue when I start working.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup. I got an e-mail yesterday saying that the black CAI I order (I like a dull engine bay lol) is on back order and BMS is suppose to get a shippment in next week.

·
Registered
45 Posts
man installation on the reno isn't simple. i mean it's not super difficult but the instructions they gave me, i guess were for the 2004 reno and things had changed in the 2005 reno and so i had to figure a lot of it out for myself.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2004 Reno? lol

Any way I got the CAI today and installed it. It took me only 3 and half hours tho. The reason it took me so long was the bottom part of the OEM intake was a bitch to take out. I couldn't remove the bolts where you put the supporting brackets. But until they are in I am going to try and not gas the car a lot so that the CAI stays and does not damage anything to much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts