Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow…………I just got done test driving a Suzuki Forenza. What a nice car! This car was loaded with everything; it had moonroof, all power options, steering wheels radio controls and cruise, and a CD and cassette deck.
Car dealer told me that its interior’s hexagonal structure is designed for optimum absorption of collision shocks. As a result, the direction of shock energy is deflected at the instant of a collision away from the passengers for maximum protection.

Have you ever seen such type of features in any other car?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi vandal ! No not at all……..I haven’t heard about such facility provided by any other car. May be possible some cars have this feature too. But the best part of Forenza is its price, within ones budget. It is quite spacious, cool and robust.

Originally posted by vandal@Jul 22 2004, 11:58 AM
Wow…………I just got done test driving a Suzuki Forenza. What a nice car! This car was loaded with everything; it had moonroof, all power options, steering wheels radio controls and cruise, and a CD and cassette deck.
Car dealer told me that its interior’s hexagonal structure is designed for optimum absorption of collision shocks. As a result, the direction of shock energy is deflected at the instant of a collision away from the passengers for maximum protection.

Have ever seen such type of features in any other car?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts