Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put a 32/36 carb on my zuk with a 1600 8v, and was wondering wherethe return fuel line goes, do i plug it off? Or do i put it on the other side of the t style fuel inlet, whats better? And where should i mount the electric fuel pump..close to the carb or near the tank?,also does it matter with the water choke which hose goes where or just as long as the water can flow? Any help would be great.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
where dem hose go?

put a 32/36 weber on my 1600 8v sami but i am not sure of where the water choke hoses go, does it matter??? inlet from the water pump tube and outlet into the side of the manifold or visa versa?????? please help only thing stopping me from going any further.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
water choke is chokin me up!!!!!!

just put a weber 32/36 on my 88 1600 8v sami and was wondering about where the water choke coolant lines go.... top inlet of water choke to pipe from water pump and bottom outlet of water choke to side of intake manifold..... or the other way around ...please ... does it matter or am i just over thinking this little predicament.... maybe water flow flow dont really matter?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts