Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi good day to all, I want to ask some feedback regarding the use of this additives to our engine, is there any long term effect or what is written on the levels are true. Thanks

Suzuki every
EFI Turbo- 660cc
5speed, 4wd, MT.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi good day to all, I want to ask some feedback regarding the use of this additives to our engine, is there any long term effect or what is written on the levels are true. Thanks

Suzuki every
EFI Turbo- 660cc
5speed, 4wd, MT.
Had bought Gas treatment last week but not yet used... May be somebody can have feedback to this... UP!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good day, sir AANANTES I received your email. btw sir I'm from cebu and yes we have the same van hehehehe nice to know the feeling that someone is also driving the same suzuki that I have. I could imagine how good it drives specially around 80kph.

Up for this hopefully someone will provide us with a review. TIA

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys,

Up for this thread,

Please help us, hoping there is someone who can provide review or personal experience with the use of these additives.

> Engine oil flush
> Coolant additves
> Injector cleaner

TIA ;)

·
Super Moderator
18,422 Posts
Google it! ;)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Greetings! The injector cleaner, you already have. It's in the gas sold here, called ethanol.

Coolant additive, use Preston flush and then put the corrosion inhibitor to operate at lower temperature.

oil system flush, no idea as we don't do this in America, can cause seized motor is fluid is not right type, just drain oil and change filter.

Max, i am from Easley.

·
Super Moderator
18,422 Posts
By Greenville, SC! :)

How the heck did you end up in the PI? Military?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Met wife here during war, got too old and broke down to work in America. Took me 12 years to find out whats wrong with me.( I Google it! PAD) Had first surgery last month, hope for full recovery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts