Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems one of my fuel injector gone bad car is missing I check my plug wires and plug seems to be fine when I disconnect one Of The injector wire or connectors on top the car throttle the same when I disconnects the other I hear the difference how can I know if one of my injectors is bad Suzuki baleno 97

·
Super Moderator
12,173 Posts
What engine does your Baleno have in it? Does it use a distributor or does it have distributorless ignition? Is it coil on plug ignition?

How have you determined that the plugs & plug wires are fine? Disconnecting the injector wire prevents fuel from being injected into a given cylinder (assuming that the injector is working), but the lack of a change simply says that cylinder is not firing, it could just as easily be a problem with the ignition or the plug.

Assuming that the plugs and the ignition system are functional, and the misfire is caused by a lack of fuel, the problem can be a defective injector, a defective ECU or defective wiring - you can isolate to some extent by using a noid light to see if there is a drive pulse at the injector connector.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts