Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another canadian who wants to find a shop manual for the engine. I also want to find an engine but thats another question.

There are two fuel filters on the engine (little green and yellow things). Are they different sizes? I saw a reference somewhere to 10 and 30 micron but wasn't sure they applied to this engine.

Does anyone know what good replacements might be???

thanks
John

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello terrain, I am not familiar with the F6A engine other than the fact it is in the cappuccino, but as far as i can tell there is only one fuel filter which is a metal inline type filter (approx 10cm long). I could be way of the mark. I'm sure if you asked on the cappuccino part of the site they could help you out with part numbers i can only find after market part numbers.

·
Registered
114 Posts
hi terrain,

mono correct me if i'm wrong but if what terrain is refering to are those on top of the carb, aren't these the backflow valves?

and yes, there's only one fuel filter and can be of different makes depending on the location of the intake and output ports.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your probably right - I was assuming they were filters. Gotta go have a closer look (but its pooring rain) - thanks for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts