Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Grand Vitara. Does anyone know the size (inside diameter) of the fuel filler neck hose? I am talking about the small (about 15") hose that connects the fuel filler neck to the gas tank.

My fuel filler neck is leaking just above where the top of the hose clamps onto the filler neck. I intend to replace the existing hose with a slightly longer hose that will cover the leak. I can buy some generic hose and cut it to fit. I could just remove and measure the hose but I would like to make sure the right size replacement hose is available to me before removing the old one. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
2006 Grand Vitara. Does anyone know the size (inside diameter) of the fuel filler neck hose? I am talking about the small (about 15") hose that connects the fuel filler neck to the gas tank.

My fuel filler neck is leaking just above where the top of the hose clamps onto the filler neck. I intend to replace the existing hose with a slightly longer hose that will cover the leak. I can buy some generic hose and cut it to fit. I could just remove and measure the hose but I would like to make sure the right size replacement hose is available to me before removing the old one. Thank you.
I can't answer your question, but for interest I can add that we had to have this hose replaced because some animal was chewing on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts