Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. I'm selling my 1997 5-speed tracker 4x4. Pics will be up soon.

The 16-valve engine has a new timing belt and crank seal, and new rear brakes. The 235-75-15 BFG all-terrains have about 2000 miles on them and are like new. Four wheel drive functions perfect, manual hubs turn easily. Interior is incredibly clean, no seat tears, exterior is almost perfect except for the dented FR fender and the wrong style front bumper cover. The finish is excellent and it looks much better than your average '97. It starts and runs great. It burns anbout 1 qt. of oil in 1000 miles. It has 16x,xxx miles, the previous owner had a 75 mile round trip to work every day, so it's mostly highway miles.

This is a very nice looking, running and driving tracker. $2000 obo
Nick 740-686-2865 [email protected]

I have Samurai tracker and Metro vehicles and parts, lemme know what you need.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
pics uploaded

Click on this pic to see lots of pics of this tracker. I took some with the grill and bumper cover removed to show that there is no damage to the front end, I don't know why it has the wrong style bumper cover on it. Thanks for looking!
Nick

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Where are you located in Ohio?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Belmont Ohio 43718

Hello. I'm in Belmont OH 43718. I'm on the eastern edge of the state along I-70. I'm 90 minutes east of Colombus, 90 minutes west of Pittsburgh PA.
You can call me at 740-686-2865. Thanks!
Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts