Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 09 model Swift that has a loud noise when you hit a rut in the road when braking. Have taken it back to the dealer with no results, as they found nothing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bet the dealer didn't go looking for any ruts to run over while braking, yet they can comment that there is nothing wrong. I have a '10 model and find that it has a lot of noises (creaking) coming from the disk and calliper nearly every time I brake. The creaking is happening when the brakes are being released or when only gently applied. We also had it checked at our 1000km service and was told nothing is wrong which I probably agree with. That said if it is the case they seam to be very noisy brakes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bet the dealer didn't go looking for any ruts to run over while braking, yet they can comment that there is nothing wrong. I have a '10 model and find that it has a lot of noises (creaking) coming from the disk and calliper nearly every time I brake. The creaking is happening when the brakes are being released or when only gently applied. We also had it checked at our 1000km service and was told nothing is wrong which I probably agree with. That said if it is the case they seam to be very noisy brakes.
This noise i have is not a creak it is a load cracking sound, and has happened on three occasions now and on a slight right lock with the steering. Also alot of dash creaking. I will get this checked out next service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts