Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things I am unsure why Suzuki didn't do was put a few-inch tint on the top of the front windshield. This is a common feature on almost all cars. The slope of the windshield makes it a hassle to always have the visors down (hard to see traffic lights etc.) There must be a reason behind this. You can have it tinted yourself, I guess. Oh well, thank God for sunglasses.

Does this bother anyone else?

·
Registered
180 Posts
One of the things I am unsure why Suzuki didn't do was put a few-inch tint on the top of the front windshield. This is a common feature on almost all cars. The slope of the windshield makes it a hassle to always have the visors down (hard to see traffic lights etc.) There must be a reason behind this. You can have it tinted yourself, I guess. Oh well, thank God for sunglasses.

Does this bother anyone else?
It bothers me and in NJ it is illegal to have anything in front of the rear passenger windows tinted, unless it is from the factory. :mad:

·
Registered
7 Posts
My SX4 Sport 2008, it came from factory with VERY DARK tint in all windows, even though the windshield is less dark, believe me that is disturbing to drive in the night.
So I decided to remove.

This is very easy job but very patient you need to be, to remove it with STEAM maker (steamer), and pulling so so slowly.

Anyway my friend , believe me that is much easy to PUT tint in a small part of the windshield than REMOVE ALL THE TINT when you don't like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts