Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '92 2WD Leaf Spring Sami has developed a front wheel wobble at 60-65 mph. :( Definite play in right front assembly. My Haynes repair manual does not show the front wheel bearing assembly.Any help out there? Special tools needed? Etc., Etc., Etc.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Both the front wheel bearing are tapered roller. They are also both the same size. No special tools are needed to get things apart. A spindle nut socket would be nice, but, you can usually get by without one, with a little improvisation. Channel locks, screwdriver, hammer and such can usually get the job done. If, you've got the stock Asin locking hubs, you'll need to take off the outer cover to get to the circlip that holds the inner part of the locking hub onto the axle shaft. Once you get past that, it's pretty simple to see what needs to be done inside.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys!!!

I totally agree about the Manuals...Thanks fpr the link, am downloadind as we speak.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ive got a 93 sierra oz version of samuria and the only special tool i needed was a 54mm socket but i got away with a 18 inch nut f$%&er

1 - 5 of 5 Posts