Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone direct me to someplace I can get some nice seats to replace the stock ones in my SX4. I have had my car for 1 year now and 2 months ago I had to have the driver seat replaced because the cheap foam had worn down from getting in and out so many times ( I deliver newspapers). My warranty will be done in about 3 more months so I'm going to do some mods on the car to make it lots of fun to drive, so I really need some cool seats to seal the deal.

·
Registered
201 Posts
if im not mistaken road race motorsports added some seats, it wont be in the suzuki section though.

but if you are looking at direct bolt in replacements - i got nothin

·
Registered
235 Posts
Something to consider: both front seats have airbags in them and seat belt sensors, and the right-side seat has an array of sensors for the Occupant Classification system, so take that into consideration when buying new seats. Something else to think about is maybe get the seat cushion replaced under warranty and get some good seat covers, but again, make sure they are something compatible with seat-side airbags.
Sorry to kind of rant, just making sure you're aware that there's more to replacing the seats than just "bolting them in."
~Erik~

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already had Suzuki, replace the seat with warranty, and although the new seat has slightly stiffer foam (and doesn't quite match the old seat back) it's still a pretty cheep seat. I would like a nice firm, sporty seat maybe in leather like the kind you find in a Honda S2000.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've seen leather seating in a crossover at my dealership, obviously an upcharge. Maybe you can see what the dealership would charge for this service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts