Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am a bit new to 4wd seen and have a fairly simple question. I am in the process of doing a all over service diffs etc. and would like to know what i need to do if anything with the front hubs. do i need to pull the outside cover off and axle grease? any help would be great. is there anything i need to pay special attention too? i am not afraid of a bit of work and have had numorous road cars all of which i have worked on myself.

My zook has a swift GTI engine (efi twin cam import) which was in it when i purchased it. I have done a top end rebuild on the engine since purchase and it is a great little truck with LSD rear end, I just have very little 4wd knowledge. If i can help anyone with conversion to this engine setup i will, however it seems fairly simple with only radiator plumbing changes and an adaptor for the dissy, sorry I will not crap on anymore, any help with the 4wd drive side of service would be great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
gtiss said:
Hi all,
I am a bit new to 4wd seen and have a fairly simple question. I am in the process of doing a all over service diffs etc. and would like to know what i need to do if anything with the front hubs. do i need to pull the outside cover off and axle grease? any help would be great. is there anything i need to pay special attention too? i am not afraid of a bit of work and have had numorous road cars all of which i have worked on myself.

My zook has a swift GTI engine (efi twin cam import) which was in it when i purchased it. I have done a top end rebuild on the engine since purchase and it is a great little truck with LSD rear end, I just have very little 4wd knowledge. If i can help anyone with conversion to this engine setup i will, however it seems fairly simple with only radiator plumbing changes and an adaptor for the dissy, sorry I will not crap on anymore, any help with the 4wd drive side of service would be great.
Download FSM free from here.

:beer:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts