Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just picked up some sidetrack/trackers coming from cj7 and looking to lift
it for 33s and seen mike h frame chop mod but most links are dead and looking for more info and pics. i not sure if im not searching right :(

·
Registered
486 Posts
Gonna be awfully tuff turning 33's. I think you will find most of the modified vehicles in your year are running Toy gear.

·
Super Moderator
23,835 Posts
From the links, it appears that you don’t want this as a daily driver....only rock climbing??
Can you give some info of the Trackicks that you have? Year, engine, tranny etc?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From the links, it appears that you don’t want this as a daily driver....only rock climbing??
Can you give some info of the Trackicks that you have? Year, engine, tranny etc?
it wont be a daily driver but will drive to bush im not a 100% sure on the chop yet i like the idea though. i think 1 is a 89 or 90 2 91s and a 92that my kid just got so hers will dd so no chop on hers they have 1.6l 8v mine is auto but i might swap it or at least change diffs and looking to do some engine upgrade

·
Super Moderator
23,835 Posts
Hmmm.....hopefully the bush is really close to your house. Driving an 8v engine with an auto tranny and heavy tires is not going to be a real pleasant experience....lol. IMHO, of course. I have the 91, and have 235/75/15’s on it (slightly smaller than 29”, I think). The larger tires (stock is 205/75/15) made a big difference in acceleration and gas mileage. But my car is a daily driver (no lift) and manual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts