Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
it looks really sweet. i heard about it a long time ago. you actually damage your car. you can break your suspension, overheat your brakes, damage your cooling system, and blow your engine. very realistic looking...

too bad i don't want to pay microsoft for a POS computer in a box. i'll wait for an emulator and play it on my PC.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I would play with you guys, but I don't have a Xbox 360. If you guys have a PC I can race you guys in Race, its a WTCC game that does have the Lacetti WTCC car in it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
im proud to say the only game consul i still own is a super nintendo. SNES all the way

·
Registered
265 Posts
tallkid said:
rock the hell on, dude. mario RPG and super mario world are the shit!

i cant even begin to tell you how much of my early years is just a huge blur of super mario bros and mortal kombat lol. i had a ps2 but i traded it for a paintball gun

·
Registered
265 Posts
ya well it was an electric trigger gun, a pod pack, a mask, and a full case of paint... i got it from a very very large older man who decided to try paintball and realized it wasnt for him.... so he wanted a PS2

·
Registered
223 Posts
zerocool said:
i cant even begin to tell you how much of my early years is just a huge blur of super mario bros and mortal kombat lol. i had a ps2 but i traded it for a paintball gun
Nintendo was the [email protected]#. I still own a original nintendo. bought it off ebay about 1 year ago. Love SMB, Contra, Double Dribble, Tecmo Bowl, Ninja Gaiden and Double Dragon 2. I still own 2 ps2's and a gamecube.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Heh, nintendo... I got working IBM 80286 from late 80`s :)
Small monochrome monitor (3 colors - highlited yellow, yellow and black :) ), 20 Mb HDD, 2 floppies (3" and 5") and 1 (one :) ) megabyte of RAM) - that`s the setup :)

And it was big fun to play something like Deathtrack or Stunts.
Remember those games? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts