Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Looks like GM Daewoo actually spent some money on our car and made up some upgrades to it. Which means there will most probably be more Renos/Forenzas coming over. Now only if we can get a korean person........

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I haven't bought mine yet so I'm waiting until the end of February, but I may ask Kinky if he knows someone with Korea ties who can get me that bugflector at the very least. The blacked out tail lenses and lip kit are nice, too. As is the better looking A/C. Those look like the SWT wheels, too?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Ming said:
Well I haven't bought mine yet so I'm waiting until the end of February, but I may ask Kinky if he knows someone with Korea ties who can get me that bugflector at the very least. The blacked out tail lenses and lip kit are nice, too. As is the better looking A/C. Those look like the SWT wheels, too?
I used too but they won't respond to emails anymore...right as I was in the middle of making a massive order with them.

As for the tailights I know how you can do that....and I'm probably going to make a lipkit.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ouch, so no bugflector!?

I have a Korean friend here who knows people in Korea, maybe .... MAYBE I can get him to help me order one. But I'm guessing it would be a hassle for someone to go down to the dealership and all that.... (sniffle)

·
Registered
3 Posts
jurupa said:
Thank you.

I think now we need prices and see if we can order these parts and see what other parts they have over there.
Well, its fairly simple actually. All you have to do is calculate it at the current exchange rates for the Korean won. Its in the 900 1000 range so just figure its 1000 per dollar. For instance, it looks like the bug flector could be had for 34 bucks if you were able to get it in Korea.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
rcracedriver said:
Well, its fairly simple actually. All you have to do is calculate it at the current exchange rates for the Korean won. Its in the 900 1000 range so just figure its 1000 per dollar. For instance, it looks like the bug flector could be had for 34 bucks if you were able to get it in Korea.
in Korea....
We live in North America. Theres a shipping rate also, depending on how its shipped
Yahoo! Finance - Currency Conversion

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes thats in Korea, don't shoot the messenger. Anyway, thats if you can find someone to ship it for you. But if someone trys charge you double and pay extra for shipping, now you'll know.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rcracedriver said:
That makes me cry. I'll have to coerce one of my Korean friends to get it for me next time they go back once I buy my Forenza.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts