Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 06 forenza base sedan, im looking into putting a system in my car. i want to use component systems but am unsure if there are any problems with fit for the tweters. from looking at doors the tweeters have a square grill. are these tweeters square or round and if square, how hard to install the round tweeters. i like an all around system, loud but not one thing more than the other. so who has what component systems and how do they sound. i was thinking of getting speakers for highs and sum good mids and just letting the sub take care of all the bass aspect. not sure what to do since only door speakers, any ideas appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Components

I have Infinity 6.5 comps but I had to do some modifications to get them in the rear I recommend getting the 5.25 comps for the rear so no mods have to be done they sound great with just a regular H/U but even better with an amp. I also work as a retail audio installer so I do this kinda stuff every day. I had to make a bracket to make the tweeters fit, but they sound great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts